Become a Member
If you are interested in...
- having a deeper relationship with Christ,
- learning how to live out your faith both on and off duty,
- reaching your fellow officers with the gospel,
- fellowship with other Christians who understand the day-to-day struggles and challenges officers and their families face,
...FCPO membership is for you!
If you have received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, have read and affirm our Statement of Faith, and agree to financially support the national FCPO ministry with a monthly gift of $5, we welcome you to join us. You do not have to be a law enforcement officer to join the FCPO.
This is a great network for Christians in law enforcement to come together, encourage each other and be encouraged. It's so important to stay strong in the Word and this is a great way to do it. Get involved! You won't regret it.”FCPO member, Connecticut
- The One Year Bible - New Living Translation (NLT)
- Promises for Peace Officers - Scripture verses that apply to situations peace officers face on a daily basis.
- Under Fire: Marriage Through the Eyes of a Cop's Wife - written especially for spouses of peace officers.
- Shoulder Patch (full color)
- Lapel Pin (full color)
- 10 Most Wanted prayer card
- Window Decal (full color)
- Information about other discipleship materials and organizations
Every FCPO member also gets 24/7 access to RightNow Media for themselves and their families. RightNow Media is the "Netflix of Video Bible Studies", with thousands of Bible book and topical studies for men, women, couples, youth and small groups. There's also over 2,000 wholesome, educational, and entertaining videos for kids.
Discipleship is at the heart of everything the Fellowship of Christian Peace Officers is and does, and your membership puts discipleship resources at your fingertips that help promote personal, family, and group spiritual growth and maturity.